Saturday, February 2, 2013

5 cool things









Letters!
It`s amazing how in the past have been communicating by letter. Without computers, internet, cell phones. Yes, you thing "How I can live wothout cell phone ot internet?!". And I can`t live without this but it`s cool when you send to your friend or boyfriend/girlfriend or parents latter? Make them happy, because latter is rare nowadays. Try with one! 





 



Toaster!
Mmm yammy! Who doesn't love toast? I don`t know person who doesn`t love it. Wake up in morning and get fast some toast only for 3 min. AWESOME! 












 

Arts! 
I adore to watch arts, I make arts and this is wonderful. When you make it watch it and thinking how good you feeling when you show all what you think or love in one art. Don`t miss to have at least one art in your home. 









Books!
 What kind of books you like to read? 
I like adventure. 
Books- only they can you learn to how you can be yourself. 
Read books!












Flowers!
They make every womens day and is good accessoires for home and garden.










Love,
         CathrinAn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment