Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hey guys! 


I'm so sorry for my absence. I'm very busy recent months- I go to work, I study for my entrance examinations for University, I singing. I don't have time to finish my art. What's new about me? I'm ready for my prom and my photoshoot next month. I'll go to visit Turkey in June.
So, summer commin'. Are you ready? Because I can't wait. Parties, holidays, meets, flirts. Awesome!

What I want from you?
Take care.
Dream.
Possitive.
Smile.
Dance. Dance. Dance. Dance. Ooops! 

And some destinations for summer?
Last month I visit Strumica, Macedonia. The city is not too big but it's good. 


What you thing for Austria? 
This country is amazing. Beautiful. With delightful nature. You can visit Medieval castle in Graz and "green" Styria.

Let's go little far. USA
Fire waterfall in Yosemite National Park


or Mount McKinley



Dream places. Do ya think?
Don't miss wonderful moments and love touch. We all can do everything what we dream for. Don't stop dreaming.
I wanna thank you for this all visits. It mean lot for me. Thank you.
Write me on twitter. When I'm online I'll write you back.

Love,
        CathrinAn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment